This is the first in a series of 20 short blog posts I will share with you – posts that cover the secrets I have discovered and ingrained in my coaching over the last 10 years. These are the best practices and truths that have helped over 100 small businesses take their companies to the next level.
Below is a list of what we will be covering over the next 20 weeks. It will be a glimpse into my Online Coaching Course (link to overview shown above). If you have thought about getting a coach but were unsure if it was for you, try it out with my online course. It is self-paced learning with the tools and actions to execute the concepts and best practices I will be introducing you to in this series.
It is a monthly subscription and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you are willing to take the actions and use the tools in the course it will transform your business.
Here is what we will be introducing over the next 20 weeks:
- Beliefs are not all facts/truths – and there are many about business that are simply lies and they are holding you back.
- Success – how can we define it and where you are on the continuum.
- You don’t have to change who you are to be successful and lead and build a great company.
- Every result we get has a process that is perfect for achieving it.
- Essentialism/Deep Work – being your best more of the time.
- Right people, Doing the Right Things, Right.
- A Players in every position.
- The Leadership Matrix – the process for business success and execution.
- What is your Why? Your Purpose? And why does it matter?
- Culture eats strategy for lunch.
- Leadership Planning Process and Document.
- The 2 key numbers/metrics to profitability – simple numbers.
- The Rhythm that ensures execution.
- Coaching vs. Managing.
- Weekly Coaching Conversations – not quarterly or annual reviews.
- Stop answering questions.
- Build your Virtual Bench all the time.
- 2 Second LEAN – for total engagement and empowerment.
- Marketing for small businesses.
- Sales – the massive changes that have taken place and how to respond.